{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Lemon Shortbread - New Release - Skull Guy

Over at the Lemon Shortbread Etsy Store there have been some new release including this image called "Skull Guy".  I have got him to use for a challenge in October but I just couldn't wait to show you what he could look like coloured in.  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and then used various texture stamps for the background.

The backing papers I have  used are from Summertime Designs.

I have embossed two pieces of card.  The dotty card was coloured in with my Cosmic Shimmer Copper Shine Metallic Gilding Polish.  I struggle to get a smooth coverage with the tool that comes with the polish and I have ruined so many images that I was trying to edge so I use my finger instead.  The web effect style embossing was highlighted with my Imagination Crafts White Gold Starlight Wax (I love this product as it has no smell and have lots of other colours on my wish list) using my trusted finger again.

I have finished the card off with a Clearly Besotted Halloween sentiment and die-cut bats and spiders.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes with sentiment
Crafting with Friends Extra Challenge - Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything goes
A Snowflake's Promise - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Dies and/or punches
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper September Challenge - Anything goes

7 comments:

K M Meena Herale said...

What a super cool card, love it. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena
Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog Anything Goes with the optional theme of Thank You the sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hugs Jackie (GDT)

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a cute little skull guy! Nice job on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Billie A said...

Fun card, cute image and papers. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Paper Play Sketches
The Merry Christmas Challenge
sunny day crafting
pause dream enjoy
craftaholic R US

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Cute and spooky :) Thank you very much for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges this month.
Hugs, Iwona

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts !
Hope to see you again.

hugs , Fiki